L-type Hot Bellows Valve
Our new L-Type Hot Bellows Valve allows internal heating by implementing a spiral shaped heating unit. This new design minimizes cold spots to achieve minimal deposition of by-products inside of the valve.
- This new design dramatically reduces residual deposits, thus maximizing the time between each maintenance is required.
- You are able to adjust temperature of internal and external heater independently.
- Simultaneous heating of both internal and external is possible, while valve is in open or closed position.
- This valve is most suitable for Metal-Etching, CVD, and ALD processes.
- Compatible with ISO-KF, JIS-VF, ISO-MF, Conflat Rotational flanges.
- You are able to attach connector to the heater and the thermocouple.
|Maximum Temprature||Controller setting 180℃|
|Temperature control system||Temperature regulated by heater controller with K-type thermocouples|
|Pressure||1x10-6 to 2x105Pa(abs.) [0.1MPa]|
|Standard materials||Body: SUS304
*Please contact us to request other materials
|Inspection leak quantity||Internal Leak Rate: 1x10-10Pa・m3/sec or less
External Leak Rate: 1x10-10Pa・m3/sec or less
Soft Exhaust Option
- Slow exhaust line and main valve was integrated by design to minimize space and clearance, and to achieve cost reduction.
- Heating of the bypass valve is possible simultaneously with the body heater.
- Bypass line has options for either fixed-volume type or flexible-volume type.