Fluorine resin diaphragm valve for 200°C
Fluorine resin diaphragm valve for fluid temperature of 200°C
The valve can be used under a severe environment such as semiconductor and LED manufacturing and on-site where a high level of cleanliness is required.
- Good for fluid temperature of 200°C
- A structure resistant to high temperature heat cycle
- The air supply port direction can be adjusted 360 degrees.
⇒Easy lay out of piping
- The indicator (open/close indication) is equipped as standard.
⇒Easy to confirm the valve position
- With LOTO function as standard(Lock-out Tag-out in consideration of safety aspects
⇒Prevents miss operation by human error
- Adopt the step toggle operating system by which the opening can be set at 3 stages!
⇒Seek ease of use by addition of the function “fully open, intermediate opening (2 steps) and closed”
- Supply and recovery of electrolyzed sulfuric acid in a resist separation process
- Supply and recovery of high temperature phosphoric acid in a nitride film etching process
- Cleaning and etching devices